piątek, 14 listopada 2014

Preparing for Polish Champs part VII & VIII



The next two races, typical of the sprint distance were held in the terrain, not much similar to the Cracow Old Town. During my first training my main aim was to attain fluency of the race and to reach a good speed. Additional difficulty was to delete ale the roads and open areas from the map, so we ran only following direction and the green areas on the map. Unfortunately, I didn’t realize my aims, and more over, two minutes mistake on the one of the points made my race disastrous. Luckily, I didn’t have to qualify to my relay team.


During second race, the score aim was far more important for me than the operation one. I regret not making a good race. My speed and physical preparation will have to get improve significantly, if I want to make success during Champs in Cracow. Shortly, I will begin preparing for the new season, straight for this event.

1.P.Parfianowicz   12.43
2. W.Kowalski      +0.32
3. K.Drągowski    +1.23
6. M.Garbacik      +1.35


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz