piątek, 10 kwietnia 2015

Preparing for Polish Champs part XIV

The next training was held, on the afternoon after JWOC’s qualifications, so I had to run it with a very slow pace. My main assumption of this race was not looking at the map and memorizing before each routechoice as many details as it was necessary to pounch point without any problems.



The first problem, I had before point number 5. I didn’t pay enough attention to memorize the details before pounching it. I made a small mistake on the 12th point too. The thing , which wooried me more is choosing worse options on the 15th and 16th points. It could have been caused by making decisions too fast.



Routechoices to 17th point in my opinion are comparable. I think that my road to 14th was a better one. Generally all the route wasn’t so difficult, but on the whole my choices were good. I’m satisfied after this training.


In my opinion this kind of training, which I served to myself was an interesting one. I jogged my memory, which can be useful in May, when my pace will range above 3’30’’-3’40’’ per kilometer, not 5’00’’ : )

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz