poniedziałek, 21 lipca 2014

Preparing for Polish Champs part II

I wanted to treat Thursday racing in the AWF park very seriously. Main assumption of this race was reaching high speed…

… but unfortunately this competition coincided with the most difficult day of my training break. Apart from this fact, I wanted to prove myself, that good race was possible. My assumptions were as follows:
- high speed
- fluent race and catching elements from the distance
- victory (this day, I knew that it would be very difficult, so I particularly wanted to come first)

On the “warming” stage of the race I lost some time to Milo and Marek, but as it turned out later, my opponents didn’t punched one control point, so I had already became a leader. With time my performance started to be getting better and better. My organism was getting used to physical effort. I was strongly focused, and on the 6th point I overtook Marek. I made two small mistakes-  5’’ on 11th and 2’’ on 10th.  I ran to the finish on the first position without any new adventures.



I’m glad with this race, I fulfilled all my goals. I regret not being able to run this race really fast. Although, for me the important fact is that I ran the next sprint, even though the terrain was exceptionally easy.

On the Polish Champs it will be good. It must be good!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz