wtorek, 24 czerwca 2014

Changes

Rainer Haak

Życie jest zmianą. Jeśli przestaniesz się zmieniać, przestaniesz żyć.


Changes are a natural thing, some changes will be introduced both in writing this blog and in my way of preparing. Now, one year before Polish Champs in Cracow, my aim is set clearly. I want to become Polish Champion on distance, which has never been my favourite one. I still have some loss to the top national lead. Although I hope, that my hard work will make my dream of becoming gold medalist, in front of my own audience, come true. That's why I will write a new kind of posts on this blog, which will be written in English language, to emphasise the importance on coming event (and improve my languages skills). Apart from particular treatment of ALL sprint competitions, I want to do as many technical trainings as possible, on a lot of different Cracow sprint maps. Besides I'm planning to increase the number of theoretical trainings. Every week I will make analises of minimum three sprint maps.

It will be good. It must be good.

Let the challenge begin.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz