czwartek, 19 lutego 2015

Preparing for Polish Champs part X

Podgórze is a terrain, which is useful for long winter trainings and improving sprint skills. The new part o the map, next to the Vistula River gives a possibility to train skills, which I will be able to use in the Cracow Old Town. In this part of this map, I ran first time.


I ran this training on second heart rate range by assumption, not on the sprint speed. Additional dificulty was lack of points on the control points, which finally didn’t pose me any problems. My main aim was to choose good options and speed of making this decisions.

I’m not sure, if my route on the point 31 was optimal, but for sure a possibile loss, which I could suffer on this point wasn’t significant. On the point 34 I made 2’’ Mistake not cutting the corner of the building. My road to point number 36 wasn’t the best one, I lost about 4 seconds there- I guess. I’m satisfied after first part of this training. I gained eye contact with other runners, who I caught up with repectively 2 and 4 minutes.


In the second part of this route I made one big mistake, on the point number 45. It cost me about 25 seconds. I lost eye contact with other runners on the point number 46. It is difficult to decide, if blue road was allowed. The next four second hesitation I made on the point 52. I ran with high self-confidence to the end of the route, I well realized all the options. Throughout the route I made about 35 seconds mistake. I’m satisfied with the race, I made good decisions. Keep going!


3 komentarze:

  1. why might have been the road to 46 now allowed?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Cars can drive there 80 km/h, so I think that Włodek's intention was to forbid crossing all these street, but I'm not sure :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. On the other hand, Spajder told that pink Xs didn't cover all the street, and there is a pedestrian crossing in this place. Boys chose this option, and I gained 1'30'' loss.

    OdpowiedzUsuń