piątek, 5 września 2014

Preparing for Polish Champs part IV


During Grand Prix Silesia I took part in the next sprint distance. Even if, the arena of this competition was a forest and this race in any way wouldn’t remind me this what is waiting for me in June, I wanted to take this race very seriously. In addition it was one of the three races, during this competition, in which I had to run fast, unfortunately it was the only one, which wasn’t good for me.
 
I’m glad with the beginning of this race. Mistake on the fourth point didn’t cost me a lot, and what’s more, it didn’t disturb the good rhythm of my race. But unfortunately on the point 11 and 12 I made childish mistakes. Being so old, one still makes mistakes like a child. 

On the 11th point I ran behind some old folks, not looking at the map. “Maybe it would be mine” – I thought. But it wasn’t. On the 12th I should have paid attention to probably the most difficult point of my race. However,  after earlier mistake, I got pissed off with myself, and accelerated. It must have finished badly. Running without rhythm always finishes badly.

I ran to the finish with no more mishaps, at quite a good speed. Although my losses after middle of the route had decided that my race wasn’t particularly successful. People are learning all life long.

 
   1.    M.Garbacik    15.38       
  2.     M.Chemlar     +1.15    
  3.      C.A. Del Prieto +1.20

 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz