środa, 13 sierpnia 2014

Preparing for Polish Champs part III


I was really happy, when I got to konow, that during Wawel Cup I would be able to take part in additional competitions. It was to no extent an important competition, however, firstly I could run for running itself, secondly It was the next chance to run sprint distance (or sprint-alike distance). The Championships in 2015 are knocking at the door. 



 On the place of start of “scorelauf” were standing about 50 competitors, unfortunately I stood in the second line, which finally didn’t disturb me to take decent position in the first meters of the race. I lost some time, because of insecurity on the first point, and on choosing bad option on the second one. In this race, the key factor was to punch the first point on a high position, later the loss would get bigger. Even though, I punched it as 8th competitor, thanks to my smooth run, I was able to catch up with my loss. If I hadn’t hesitated on before the last point, I would have come first. In fact, I came third, which is not bad.



The final of this competition was a typical Micro-O, which I have never been good at. I punched some wrong point, which was easy to predict, so I got disqualified. I’m more worried about mistake on the point 9th, due to my tiredness, such things should be avoided. 



There are 10 months to the Polish Champs, which means about 30 sprints to run. It will be good though. It must be good!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz