piątek, 27 marca 2015

Preparing for Polish Champs part XIII

The next race on the sprint map was held in the south part of the map, where Cracow City Race was organised last year. This part of the map in fact is not very sprint alike.


This day my main aim was high security during approaching the points, and additional goal was to catch up with Mikolaj, as fast as possible, and to begin the fight for the third place.

But this day I felt very bad physically, additionally I made two large mistakes. 1'10'' on the fourth point and 40'' on the 13th one. The good point of this race was choosing right options as well as the fact, that after this competition I will learn to read a descriptions of control points.


Moreother, unlike some other competitors I managed to punch the 2th control point and in final rank I ended up on the podium.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz