czwartek, 1 stycznia 2015

Preparing for Polish Champs part IX

At the beginning of December we began preparing for the new season, we hit the road to Cracow.


In this season, first race on the sprint distance map was held far away, on the Jagiellońskie housing estate. This day, due to my physical shape and Saturday’s mountain competition, speed of my race was a priori not supposed to be high. I wanted to attain high running fluency and to make fast (and of course good) decisions.





The terrain of the last stage of Kraków City Race – Rozgrzewka was particularly easy. My light, this day was so weak, so some of my mistakes weren’t definitely my fault. However, the mistake on the first point cost me too much and the reason for this loss was insufficient focus on the start line. I also made a crucial mistake on the 12th point, I didn’t read description of this control point (this day I didn’t read any descriptions) and I lost a few seconds running around the stairs. The rest of my mistakes was caused by poor light, on the Cracow Champs I will have a lot of light. 

1. M.Skorupa     23.06
2. A.Brandt        +0.17
3. I.Waługa        +0.26
4. M.Garbacik    +1.29

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz